During the election campaign we will be actively promoting our manifesto to gain recognition and support from political parties and parliamentary candidates.
Our message is clear – with the right support and investment from Government, community pharmacies can do so much more to:
- Take pressure off GPs and hospitals.
- Mace access to NHS care more convenient.
- Help people with long term conditions.
- Tackle medicines waste and save the NHS money.
- Help vulnerable people in deprived communities and reduce health inequalities.
- Be the front door to health.
- Help people to stay healthy and reduce the burden of disease on our population and health services.
However with the general election just around the corner, we need your help to ensure election candidates across all parties back our manifesto, find out more about how you can help.